Thursday, March 13, 2014

Tattoo You

Emmy Rossum got the nape of her neck tattooed last night at Art Production Fund's White Glove Gone Wild benefit. "I have to do Kelly & Michael tomorrow morning," she told Style.com, "so I figure I'll wear my hair down, because if my mom sees me on television with a tattoo, she might disown me." Not to worry, Ma, the tattoo was only temporary. With artist Wangechi Mutu designing the tats, plenty of people in the crowd, which included Marina Abramovic , Dita Von Teese , Dianna Agron , and Karlie Kloss , were eager to get inked. "Can they make me a bracelet with a 'CH' on it?" asked Carolina Herrera , one of the gala's honorees. Max Snow , however, wasn't allowed near the station. "He has too much ink already. I put a cap on it," said his wife, Vanessa Traina Snow .



In addition to honoring Herrera and Linda Yablonsky , APF enlisted top-tier talent to collaborate on the party. Marilyn Minter was on hand to do portraits of guests (for $1,000 a pop); Vanessa Beecroft did her first New York performance since 2009; and Aurel Schmidt designed the table centerpieces. On top of that, Jeff Koons, Enoc Perez, and Ugo Rondinone all donated pieces for the live auction, which raised more than $100,000. The evening started to wind down around 11. "My table started to talk about orgies," one male guest reported. "I decided it was a good time for me to go."




—Kristin Tice Studeman

No comments:

Post a Comment