Monday, March 10, 2014

Frisco Kids

Thomas Wolfe famously wrote that "you can't go back home to your family, back home to your childhood." But tell that to Dylan Penn and Lily Kwong , both of whom returned to their beloved San Francisco on Saturday night to attend the annual Mid-Winter Gala at the Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museums. "It's my first time at this event, even though I'm a San Francisco native," Kwong told Style.com. "Plus I get to see my parents, so this is the perfect weekend in my mind." Also making her way back to SF was Camilla Belle , clad in the night's sponsor, Salvatore Ferragamo, which just opened its newly renovated store on Post Street. "I haven't been here in ten years," Belle shared. "The last time I was here I was looking at colleges. This time I did a lot of the touristy things, like walking though Chinatown and riding the cable cars. I'll definitely be back." Other guests seen mingling inside the marbled courtyard of the museum included Dita Von Teese , co-chair Vanessa Getty , and tech titans Marissa Mayer and Jony Ive . "Tonight was quintessentially San Francisco," Getty said. "Amazing art surrounded by the breathtaking architecture of the Legion and incredible views of the Bay."




—Azadeh Ensha

No comments:

Post a Comment